It seems like everyone is out to game Digg nowadays. They have realized the power in garnering traffic from the popular top news story site, and are now on a mission to get on the front page as fast as they can. A site called UserSubmitter has appeared on the scene offering cash for Digg users to promote their stories. Users that vote for specified Digg sites get paid $0.50 for every three ...
Essential Windows Apps | Do Not Track | Microsoft Office | SayNow | LibreOffice | Zeam Android Launcher | Dead Space iPhone | Firefox 4 Mobile | Firefox 4 Release | PlayStation iPhone App | Excel Tips | Android Launcher | Google One Pass | Dead Space | Google Cloud Print | Songbird for Android | NBA Jam | Internet Explorer 9 | Windows 7 Connector for Mac | Office Mac 2011 | IE9 RC
- Shazam for iOS updated with Pulse discovery feature, redesigned tab bar on iPhone
- Dragon Mobile Assistant 4 for Android adds driving mode, voice notifications
- Yahoo discloses US government data request stats: over 12,000 in six months
- GEAK unveils Eye and Mars smartphones with 13MP cameras, budget prices
- Eddy Cue: Steve Jobs picked 'Winnie the Pooh' as the iBooks freebie, also came up with the idea for 'page curls'
- EA/Chillingo's E3 2013 offerings: Plants vs Zombies 2, Fightback and more
- Bracketron NanoTek Stand: minimalistic design by 1.0 Innovations, functional standout
- Daily iPhone App: Solstice Arena is Zynga's shot at multiplayer online battle arenas