One thing that I always like to see in a corporate entity is the ability to have a little fun from time to time. If I was going to give an award for "Best Comedic Performance by a Software Vendor," it would go to antivirus developer Sophos, hands down. Why? For their brand-new Klingon antivirus application. The program is no joke - it's real Sophos AV, but it may not be a real benefit for you if ...
Essential Windows Apps | Do Not Track | Microsoft Office | SayNow | LibreOffice | Zeam Android Launcher | Dead Space iPhone | Firefox 4 Mobile | Firefox 4 Release | PlayStation iPhone App | Excel Tips | Android Launcher | Google One Pass | Dead Space | Google Cloud Print | Songbird for Android | NBA Jam | Internet Explorer 9 | Windows 7 Connector for Mac | Office Mac 2011 | IE9 RC
- JetBlue fills a plane with reporters for the ultimate Fly-Fi satellite internet test
- AT&T's 300Mbps internet launches in Austin, starting at $70 with targeted ads
- Engadget's Holiday Gift Guide 2013: For the Geek who has everything
- Digital Storm teases hybrid Steam Machine, reveals $1,469 starting price and not much else
- Law firm investigating EA for allegedly misleading investors with Battlefield 4
- Steam Machines ship to beta participants on Friday
- Battlefield 4 patched on PS4, should stabilize 'large amount of the client crashes'
- Valve's Newell promotes 'Hour of Code' learning campaign, EA gives games to participants