Can playing a video game four times a week for twelve weeks help you stop smoking? Apparently so for some. A small study conducted by the GRAP Occupational Psychology Clinic and the University of Quebec has found positive results from a specially designed, experimental, VR video game. Smokers who play the game have a slightly higher chance of quitting the habit than those in a control group ...
Do you tire of your humdrum, meatspace world? Does Sony's PlayStation Home look too real? Are there too many flying penises in Second Life for your taste? Well, strap on your hippie goggles and head over to Cybertown, where VRML never really went out of style, it just got better textures. I remember stumbling into Cybertown around the turn of this century and being plenty impressed. Back then, ...
Essential Windows Apps | Do Not Track | Microsoft Office | SayNow | LibreOffice | Zeam Android Launcher | Dead Space iPhone | Firefox 4 Mobile | Firefox 4 Release | PlayStation iPhone App | Excel Tips | Android Launcher | Google One Pass | Dead Space | Google Cloud Print | Songbird for Android | NBA Jam | Internet Explorer 9 | Windows 7 Connector for Mac | Office Mac 2011 | IE9 RC
- LG working on Google Play edition of the G Pad 8.3
- NimbleTV launches in New York City, streams paid TV starting at $4 per month
- HP intros EliteBook Folio 1040 G1 business Ultrabook, refreshes its Revolve convertible with LTE
- Microsoft updates Photosynth with ultra high-resolution and 360-degree objects
- Pop Dongle makes your iPhone smell like popcorn: Get it while it's hot!
- App claims to be able to improve your vision, and science says it works
- Daily Deals for December 10, 2013, featuring the Cobra iRadar bundle for your car
- Daily iPad App: Snapguide helps you dye your hair, fix your car or chef up a great meal