Angry Birds is one franchise that sure gives new meaning to the word cross-platform. Angry Birds Rio, the latest installment in the bird-slinging series from Rovio Mobile, is now available in Nokia's Ovi Store, ready to fly to your Symbian device. Angry Birds Rio has so far been spotted on iOS, Android, and webOS. As with the versions for all the other platforms, Angry Birds Rio for Symbian has...
Angry Birds for Nokia's Symbian smartphones has been updated to version 1.4.2 (the previous one being 1.2.1, for those keeping track). This is the 'normal' version of the game, not the holiday-themed Angry Birds Seasons, mind. The update brings two new worlds, one golden egg world, and two new birds: Boomerang and the Steroid Bird. There's also a new splash screen, and the main dashboard theme...
Angry Birds Seasons has now become available in Nokia's Ovi Store. Angry Birds Seasons is Rovio's holiday-themed version of the insanely popular mobile game, and it has already been out for iOS and Android for a while. And starting today, it also brings its 25 new levels to devices powered by the new Symbian (formerly known as Symbian^3), such as the Nokia N8, C7, and C6-01. Like the Android...
Essential Windows Apps | Do Not Track | Microsoft Office | SayNow | LibreOffice | Zeam Android Launcher | Dead Space iPhone | Firefox 4 Mobile | Firefox 4 Release | PlayStation iPhone App | Excel Tips | Android Launcher | Google One Pass | Dead Space | Google Cloud Print | Songbird for Android | NBA Jam | Internet Explorer 9 | Windows 7 Connector for Mac | Office Mac 2011 | IE9 RC
- NVIDIA says most laptops die after 50 minutes of gaming, claims new GPUs will double that
- Epic Games' Unreal Engine 4 adds Firefox support, isn't just for creating pretty demons
- Razer refreshes its Blade gaming laptops with NVIDIA Maxwell GPUs, multitouch support
- MSI supercharges its high-end gaming laptops with NVIDIA Maxwell graphics
- Listen to the 26 languages used in iOS 7s' text-to-speech feature
- Apple shortens iPhone return window to 14 days
- Here's the iPhone that saved a soldier's life from a suicide bomb explosion, and other news for March 12, 2014
- Call in sick to work, because Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft just launched for OS X