Moments ago, Mozilla stripped the release candidate moniker from Firefox 4 Mobile and pronounced it fit for public release. If you have a Nokia N900 phone, or a fairly-modern Android 2.0-or-later device, go ahead and install it from the Market, by using scanning the QR code after the break, or by visiting Firefox.com/m. Accompanying the release is the launch of Spark, a cute social game that's ...
Essential Windows Apps | Do Not Track | Microsoft Office | SayNow | LibreOffice | Zeam Android Launcher | Dead Space iPhone | Firefox 4 Mobile | Firefox 4 Release | PlayStation iPhone App | Excel Tips | Android Launcher | Google One Pass | Dead Space | Google Cloud Print | Songbird for Android | NBA Jam | Internet Explorer 9 | Windows 7 Connector for Mac | Office Mac 2011 | IE9 RC
- South Korean court rules against Samsung, won't ban iPhone and iPad
- Daily Roundup: SteamOS release, holiday gift guide for the geek, Z Ultra Google Play edition and more!
- Facebook brings auto-playing videos to mobile devices and the web
- Google updates Keep web app, goes overboard with the Santa references
- The 12 Days of iMas, Day 3: An iPhone case that could get you arrested
- The Monkey Kit adds a tail to your iPad so you can go hands-free
- Tony Fadell, the Podfather himself, appears to have purchased the red Mac Pro and gold EarPods from Jony Ive's auction
- Apple provides detailed listing of Samsung's misconduct during the discovery process