If you've been waiting for the day when you could finally play Angry Birds on your Windows computer, brace yourself: Intel has announced that Rovio's insanely popular trajectory game is now available for purchase from the AppUp Center. The AppUp version of Angry Birds will run you $9.99, though Rovio is offering a discount right now, so you can get the game for $4.99 if you act quickly. You'll...
Layar makes augmented reality applications for smartphone platforms including Google Android and the iPhone. What that means is, you can hold up your phone and look through the camera while seeing digital information about the things you're looking at. Click on the Architecture layer, and you can see information about significant buildings you pass. The Allmenus layer, shows you information...
Essential Windows Apps | Do Not Track | Microsoft Office | SayNow | LibreOffice | Zeam Android Launcher | Dead Space iPhone | Firefox 4 Mobile | Firefox 4 Release | PlayStation iPhone App | Excel Tips | Android Launcher | Google One Pass | Dead Space | Google Cloud Print | Songbird for Android | NBA Jam | Internet Explorer 9 | Windows 7 Connector for Mac | Office Mac 2011 | IE9 RC
- Life in 140 characters or less: My first eight years on Twitter
- AppMethod lets you code native Android, iOS and desktop apps simultaneously (hands-on)
- NVIDIA says most laptops die after 50 minutes of gaming, claims new GPUs will double that
- Epic Games' Unreal Engine 4 adds Firefox support, isn't just for creating pretty demons
- Listen to the 26 languages used in iOS 7s' text-to-speech feature
- Apple shortens iPhone return window to 14 days
- Here's the iPhone that saved a soldier's life from a suicide bomb explosion, and other news for March 12, 2014
- Call in sick to work, because Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft just launched for OS X