SugarSync giveaway: win a 30GB account for a year
In my mind, there's now no reason to use Dropbox -- unless you're a Linux user, in which case you can stop reading now (SugarSync still doesn't support it). The rest of you should head on over and sign up for a free account. If the multi-device support (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Symbian!) doesn't blow your mind, the share-this-folder-with-a-friend feature will.
But wait! What if 5 gigabytes isn't enough -- because let's face it, 5 GB is the merest of data morsels in today's day and age. Maybe you want 30 GB, free, for a year! In that case, enter our giveaway by leaving a comment below -- we have 10 year-long subscriptions to give away! Full terms and conditions are after the break.
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment below.
- The comment must be left by Saturday, November 13 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- 10 winners will receive a SugarSync 30GB one (1) year subscription, retail value of $49.99 USD.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.