CD is a beautifully minimalistic Web timer
CD is another one of those so-called "URL-driven" Web applications. It's a timer, and all you have to do is feed it with the right URL. Here are a few examples:
- http://cd.justinjc.com/15 will count down 15 minutes.
- http://cd.justinjc.com/15s will count down 15 seconds.
- http://cd.justinjc.com/2h4m15s will count down two hours, four minutes, and 15 seconds.
- http://cd.justinjc.com/430pm will count down to 16:30 (4:30 PM if you're a 12-hour kind of guy).
- http://cd.justinjc.com/, with no arguments at all, will count up from the moment you load it. You can hit F5 to reset the count.