UPLOADnSELL lets you sell E-Books and software easily... maybe
On paper, UPLOADnSELL sounds good:
- Upload an e-book, music files, software, or anything else.
- Send a PayPal link to your customers, via your site or email.
- The customer goes to PayPal and pays, and you get the money directly.
- UPLOADnSELL gets a notification from PayPal and emails your customer the link to your file.
- The customer downloads the file, and everybody's happy.
However, there are some important concerns here:
- The site seems badly written. It's all lowercase, with random things like two exclamation marks. It seems fishy to me.
- As is so often the case with such things, they're not clear on their business model. Their "How it Works" chart doesn't show how it works for them, which is weird.
- The whole thing seems, either, very new or very low profile.
What do you think? Would you try selling something through this site? If not, what's the best service for this?