Big changes coming to online office suite ThinkFree next week
On April 7th, ThinkFree will launch a major update. While we expect there to be a ton of tweaks, here are some of the key changes:
- Offline/Online editing - ThinkFree Manager, an offline desktop suite for Windows, Mac, and Linux will get a major price drop. And when we say major, we mean instead of paying $50 for a license, you'll be able to download the desktop software for free.
- New "Note" web-based WYSIWYG editor which lets you create and edit documents while incorporating online content from sites like YouTube and Flickr.
- New Mobile Internet Device (MID) version of ThinkFree optimized for small touchscreen devices
- Support for Microsoft Office 2007 documents
- Support for Windows Vista and OS X 10.5