Leopard 10.5.2 and graphics update now available
While the full list of changes are available here (and more detailed security update information, here), these are the highlights:
- Resolves Airport issues that result in kernel panics when running certain programs (we'll let you know if this means Azureus won't kernel panic on us anymore)
- Updated Stacks option adds "folder view" for all of us annoyed at seeing a document or file instead of our folder of choice.
- You can turn off menu bar transparency (that should thrill many) and overall menu translucency has been reduced.
- Fixed an issue where set-up assistant could randomly start up
- Adds a menu bar option for accessing Time Machine
- Additional RAW and iSynch support for new devices
As always, we recommend making back-ups of any critical or important files before upgrading your system. After installing 10.5.2, users are encouraged to download the 48.9 megabyte Leopard Graphics Update 1.0.