Linux alternative to iPhone
- Excellent 802.11 and Bluetooth radios.
- Razor-sharp 4.1", 800x480, 225 pixel/inch color touchscreen.
- Built-in stereo speakers.
- 640x480 Webcam.
- FM receiver.
- USB 2.0 connectivity.
- Two full-size SD card slots with a supported capacity of 2GB each.
- A fast CPU (330MHz).
- 128MB RAM.
- 256MB Internal Flash.
- Slated to get mobile WiMAX next year.
- USB and line-in interfaces to record and playback podcasts.
- Supports Flash 9 and Skype Internet calls which allow users to better browse YouTube videos, play online flash games, and make free Internet calls to other Skype-enabled devices.
- Optional equipment: Nokia navigation kit to use the N800 as a navigation device.
Pidgin - full-featured internet messaging client, with AIM, MSN, Yahoo and Jabber support
Canola - media player with network streaming
FBReader - e-book reader
Claws Mail - full-featured email client
Obscura Photo Manager
Other than the killer light touch screen on the iPhone, the N800 has all the right stuff. What do you think? Would you rather have an iPhone or geek out with an N800?
|I'll take the cool N800.||1125 (67.5%)|
|Gimme an iPhone!||542 (32.5%)|