Reaction to Google Apps Premier Edition
- Your Tech Weblog still holds FastMail is superior
- Ars Technica points out Goog's claim they ain't after the MS Enterprise market-- or are they?
- BetaNews quotes Om Malik
- Techdirt reminds us cute error messages don't fly in enterprise
- WebProNews has video so you don't have to read
- TechCrunch has their usual scoop and analysis
- CNET told us all about this yesterday
- Slashdot's comments are, as usual, brilliant and savage
- eWeek trots out the analysts
What do you think? Is Google really getting into Microsoft's enterprise space? Is this phase one of a larger plan? Or will they be content to provide just this until they've chipped away at MS's entrenchment?
As far as marketing goes, good on Google for not calling it Google Office (which is what we're calling it anyway, right?). Google Apps Premier Edition sounds so business-ready.